Strategies for Overcoming Distraction, Regaining Focus, and Working Smarter All Day Long
Overview: In this book, we travel inside the brains of Emily and Paul as they attempt to sort the vast quantities of information they're presented with and figure out how to prioritize, organize, and act on it.
Book Description: In Your Brain at Work, David Rock takes readers inside the heads—literally—of a modern two-career couple as they mentally process their workday to reveal how we can better organize, prioritize, remember, and process our daily lives. Rock, the author of Quiet Leadership and Personal Best, shows how it’s possible for this couple, and thus the reader, not only to survive in today’s overwhelming work environment but succeed in it—and still feel energized and accomplished at the end of the day.
- Your Brain at Work by David Rock
- Title: Your Brain at Work
- Subtitle:Strategies for Overcoming Distraction, Regaining Focus, and Working Smarter All Day Long
- Authors: David Rock
- Publisher : Harper Collins
- Published Date: 2009-10-06
- Category: Psychology, Business & Economics, Business & Economics
- Ratings Count: 8
- Average rating: 4