The Science and Philosophy of Meditation and Enlightenment
Overview: Author Robert Wright shows how Buddhist meditative practice can loosen the grip of anxiety, regret, and hatred, and deepen your appreciation of beauty and other people. — Adapted from book jacket.
Book Description: Philosophically explains how the human mind evolved to channel anxiety, depression, anger, and greed and how a healthy practice of Buddhist meditation can promote clarity and alleviate suffering.
- Title: Why Buddhism is True
- Subtitle: The Science and Philosophy of Meditation and Enlightenment
- Authors: Milkyway Media
- Publisher : Simon and Schuster
- Published Date: 2017-08-08
- Category: Religion, Philosophy
- Ratings Count: 14
- Average rating: 4