How Great Leaders Transform Organizations and Create Winning Cultures
Overview: This book is for the leaders, entrepreneurs, and small business owners who understand what Henry Ford meant when he said, "a business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
Book Description: Veteran entrepreneur and former Kodak CMO, Jeffrey Hayzlett knows what it takes to go from zero to hero in a world where every leader, business, and brand is held accountable by their customers and employees. Designed to challenge readers to examine their own values and behaviors, The Hero Factor shines a light on what happens to companies when their values no longer align with their mission and helps them transform their organizations as they learn to live the values they preach.
- The Hero Factor by Jeffrey Hayzlett with Jim Eber
- Title: The Hero Factor
- Subtitle:How Great Leaders Transform Organizations and Create Winning Cultures
- Authors: Jeffrey Hayzlett
- Publisher :
- Published Date: 2018-11-13
- Category: Entrepreneurship, NA,
- Ratings Count:
- Average rating: