Art and Innovation in the Age of AI
Overview: Most books on AI focus on the future of work.
Book Description: Most books on AI focus on the future of work. But now that algorithms can learn and adapt, does the future of creativity also belong to well-programmed machines? To answer this question, Marcus du Sautoy takes us to the forefront of creative new technologies and offers a more positive and unexpected vision of our future cohabitation with machines.
- Title: The Creativity Code
- Subtitle: Art and Innovation in the Age of AI
- Authors: Marcus du Sautoy
- Publisher : Belknap Press
- Published Date: 2019-12-31
- Category: Creativity, Computers
- Ratings Count:
- Average rating: