A Mostly-Forgotten Framework for Mastering Your Next Negotiation
Overview: By offering the bartering mindset as an alternative, this book will help people negotiate better and thrive.
Book Description: Our reliance on a monetary mindset generally leads us to negotiate badly. This book will train you to negotiate more effectively, providing you with the strategies needed to apply the bartering mindset to your own monetary negotiations.
- Title: The Bartering Mindset
- Subtitle: A Mostly-Forgotten Framework for Mastering Your Next Negotiation
- Authors: Karen S. Hoffman
- Publisher : University of Toronto Press
- Published Date: 2019-02-23
- Category: Communication, Business & Economics
- Ratings Count:
- Average rating: