How the World’s Poor Live on $2 a Day
Overview: In this work, the authors report on the yearlong 'financial diaries' of villagers and slum dwellers in Bangladesh, India, and South Africa. The stories of these families are often surprising and inspiring.
Book Description: The authors report on the yearlong financial diaries of villagers and slum dwellers in Bangladesh, India, and South Africa–records that track penny by penny how specific households manage their money. –from publisher description.
- Title: Portfolios of the Poor
- Subtitle: How the World’s Poor Live on $2 a Day
- Authors: Joanna Ledgerwood
- Publisher : Princeton University Press
- Published Date: 2010-12-19
- Category: Politics, Business & Economics
- Ratings Count:
- Average rating: