How Sisterhood, Prayer, and Sex Changed a Nation at War – A Memoir
Overview: "In a time of death and terror, Leymah Gbowee brought Liberia's women together — and together they led a nation to peace.
Book Description: Mighty be their Powers chronicles the unthinkable violence Leymah Gbowee has faced throughout her life and the peace she has helped to broker by empowering her country women and others around the world to take action and change History.
- Title: Mighty Be Our Powers
- Subtitle: How Sisterhood, Prayer, and Sex Changed a Nation at War – A Memoir
- Authors: Adekaye Adebajo
- Publisher : HarperCollins Australia
- Published Date: 2011-12-30
- Category: Biography, Liberia
- Ratings Count: 4
- Average rating: 4