The Silicon Valley Playbook for Entrepreneurs
Overview: This book was created independently by the publishers and all net proceeds will go to support charitable causes promoting wider access to opportunity for all.
Book Description: How to Start a Startup is based on material from a Stanford University course taught by Y Combinator, the prestigious startup accelerator behind billion-dollar companies like Airbnb and Dropbox. This in-depth reference guide to creating a successful startup reveals the secrets to raising money, building products users love, hiring a great team, getting press coverage, attracting customers, scaling your business, and more.
- How to Start a Start-up by ThinkApps
- Title: How to Start a Startup
- Subtitle:The Silicon Valley Playbook for Entrepreneurs
- Authors: Norman Joseph LaFave
- Publisher :
- Published Date: 2016-02-15
- Category: Entrepreneurship, NA,
- Ratings Count:
- Average rating: