Overview: How to make a great first impression, it's a constant problem and Nicholas Boothman has solved it simply enough for everyone to use in business and personal interactions. Horray!
Book Description: Make instant, meaningful connections. For interviewing, selling, managing, pitching an idea, applying to college, or looking for a soulmate, the secret of success is based on connecting with other people. Nicholas Boothman’s program of establishing face-to-face communication is revealed in this bestseller that proves the skeptics wrong. Step by step, it shows how to make the very best of any relationship’s most critical moment—those first 90 seconds.
- Title: How to Make People Like You in 90 Seconds or Less
- Authors: Nicholas Boothman
- Publisher : Workman Publishing
- Published Date: 2008-07-02
- Category: Communication, Self-Help
- Ratings Count: 2
- Average rating: 3