From Corporate Prisoner to Thriving Entrepreneur
Overview: Pamela Slim, a former corporate training manager, left her office job twelve years ago to go solo and has enjoyed every bit of it.
Book Description: Pamela Slim, a former corporate training manager, left her office job twelve years ago to go solo and has enjoyed every bit of it. In her groundbreaking book, based on her popular blog Escape from Cubicle Nation, Slim explores both the emotional issues of leaving the corporate world and the nuts and bolts of launching a business. Drawing on her own career, as well as stories from her coaching clients and blog readers, Slim will help readers weigh their options, and make a successful escape if they decide to go for it.
- Escape from Cubicle Nation by Pamela Slim
- Title: Escape From Cubicle Nation
- Subtitle:From Corporate Prisoner to Thriving Entrepreneur
- Authors: Pamela Slim
- Publisher : Penguin
- Published Date: 2009-04-30
- Category: Entrepreneurship, Business & Economics,
- Ratings Count: 2
- Average rating: 5