Financial Innovations in the Digital Age
Overview: Selection of Database: Web of Science Database (2008 – December 2018) 2.
Selection of Search Terms: “Blockchain and sustainable development” “
Blockchain and sustainable development goals” “Blockchain and sustainability
Book Description: This book discusses various aspects of blockchains in economic systems and investment strategies in crypto markets. It first addresses the topic from a conceptual and theoretical point of view, and then analyzes it from an assessment and investment angle. Further, it examines the opportunities and limitations of the taxation of crypto currency, as well as the political implications, such as regulation of speculation with crypto currencies. The book is intended for academicians and students in the fields of economics and finance.
- Title: Blockchain Economics and Financial Market Innovation
- Subtitle: Financial Innovations in the Digital Age
- Year: 2019
- Decade: 2010s
- Authors: Miguel Botto-Tobar
- Publisher : Springer Nature
- Published Date: 2019-12-03
- Category: Book, Knowledge, Technology
- Tags: Business & Economics,
- Ratings Count:
- Average rating: